Shipping + Freight
You can purchase your items online and have them delivered directly to your door. Here you’ll find everything you need to know about delivery and managing your order.
Shipping + Delivery
At urbandwellers, shipping and handling charges are based on the size and weight of your order. In order to meet your unique needs, urbandwellers offers several delivery options. All orders are shipped with the preferred shipping method, once your product has been fabricated.
We currently ship exclusively to addresses within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico; some limitations apply. In addition, we can ship to a domestic freight forwarder of your choosing for delivery overseas. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes or to APO/FPO/DPO (Air/Army Post Office, Fleet Post Office or Diplomatic Post Office) destinations.
FedEx® shipping services
With an array of shipping solutions available, you can send packages conveniently. You can choose the speed of FedEx Express, the everyday value of FedEx Ground or one of our flexible options for freight shipping.
- FedEx First Overnight® – first thing the next-business-day morning
- FedEx Priority Overnight®– next-business-day morning
- FedEx Standard Overnight® – next-business-day afternoon
- FedEx 2Day® A.M. – 2 business days in the morning
- FedEx 2Day® – 2 business days
- FedEx Express Saver® – 3 business days
- FedEx Ground® – 1-7 business days, based on distance to the destination
- FedEx Freight – time-definite services
FedEx® Freight shipping services
- FedEx First Overnight Freight®
- Fedex Freight Economy®
- Fedex Freight Priority®
- Fedex Next Day Freight
- Additional charges may apply to special warehouse and residential circumstances, including remote locations not readily accessible; please call +1 888-519-1217 for details about your location.
- Deliveries are made to the door.
- An adult (18 years or older) must be present to accept delivery
- Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery are boxed and arrive at your door
- Our carrier will call 1–2 days before your delivery date to schedule an estimated time of delivery.
The cost for shipping is calculated and displayed on the Checkout page before you complete your order.
You can find delivery costs at checkout, on the Order Confirmation email and online when you view your order on the Order Status page. If you are a Trade customer, you can track your order on the Designer Resources page.